Welcome to Merfolk UK
Merfolk UK arranges and hosts magical events and conventions in the U.K. for Merpeople and Merlovers alike.
Get your doodle on as it's time to design a Christmas jumper, with a mertastic twist.
- In one colour
- Submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 20th November
- File must either be JPEG or .PNG
- The winning design will feature on the centre of the Merfolk UK's seasonal jumper.
- The winner will receive one as a prize.
Voting will commence on the Merfolk UK Facebook page from the 20th to the 25th of November, on a special post, where you can cast your vote to pick the winning design.
Voting will be out of the top selected designs by the Merfolk Team.
The winning design will be announced on the 26th November after the voting poll has closed.
- Must be 16 to enter or have parents permission.
- By submitting an entry you are giving Merfolk UK the exclusive rights to repost, reproduce and use your design.
- If your design is chosen you can no longer use or replicate it.
- Any designs submitted must be original and completely your own, not replicated, copyrighted or trademarked from another company.
- You are not entitled to any royalties through the use of the design.
- Once your design is submitted it can only be withdrawn in writing before the final pubic voting process has started on the 20th November.
New dates are yet to be confirmed. Keep an eye on our social media for regular updates.
We had a blast at the 2019 convention! We hope you did too!
A message from our girls competing in Egypt
Learn more about our founder, Jessica Pennington, and how we came to be!
All you need to know about Merfolk UK Convention 2019!
View photos and videos from Merfolk UK our friends!